Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Physical Activity

Today when I went to the ARC at Slippery Rock to get a workout in, I realized it is amazing that there are thousands of students/members that go their everyday.  They have the same passion and drive as I do.  Even though they may have different reasons such as stay fit, gaining muscle, or etc.  It goes to show how important physical activity is the body, but yet there are just as many people that don't get any physical activity mostly because of pure laziness.  I am not saying that everyone needs to workout everyday but physical activity can help everyone.  I personally enjoy workout to challenge myself and be able to relieve stress that I have from being a college student.  Research shows that physical activity helps people to be fit and be able to study better.  Who doesn't want to be fit so they can live longer and be smart!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you 100%. This is a great blog and I do feel great about myself when I make my body work hard to become better and healthier for the long run in life. Physical Activity makes me happy and relieve stress. It is also motivating to be around individuals who share the same interest. It makes it feel like you a part of a second family.

    ReplyDelete